Welcome to my website.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or an experienced investor, you’ll find useful information about how to choose the “right” property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed home buying decision in today’s market.
If you currently own property and are thinking about selling it, this site contains information about preparing your home for sale, selecting the right agent, pricing your home appropriately, marketing it effectively, going through the inspection process, and receiving a timely market evaluation.
Click “highlighted” subjects below for more details on each.
A Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designee has undergone specialized training to complete international transactions seamlessly and with reduced risk. The CIPS designation is the only international designation recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®.
My experience and training to earn the Senior Real Estate Specialist designation will contribute to your piece of mind. Consider this when you are downsizing, moving to an assisted-living facility or moving to be near the grand-kids.
As a Real Estate agent with this training, I focus on your housing needs by concentrating on these items:
– Processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
– Providing information to help military members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
– Identifying and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
– Military relocation processes needed to guide service members through the real estate transaction
– Explaining the basics of VA financing
Please use my website as a continued resource and if you need more information on anything, please feel free to call or email me. My contact information is listed on the About page.
Thanks for visiting!