Hello Marine,

Your service means you may have 2 Top Benefits civilians just don’t get.

Take the first step to using the VA Loan & GI Bill; VA Loan Benefit = $0 Down & Up to $424k

Your GI Bill = up to $60k + Graduate Faster with Credit for Service

Many schools offer credit for military training and experience. Plus, the GI Bill is worth up to $60,000.

The veteran population in the US is almost 1/6th of our total population.  The Military Relocation Professional certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Less than 15% of veterans have taken advantage of VA loans.

My Goal: To Serve all U. S. Service Members – Are You a Veteran?

As a former U. S. government official that was quite mobile within the continental United States, I experienced many of the same issues experienced by military personnel (compressed house-hunting period, firm decision-making & rigid reporting dates).  This experience provides a lot of comfort when assisting military personnel in real estate needs.

There are over 2,300 severely wounded service members from Iraq and Afghanistan. VA has “three housing grants”, not loans, for disabled borrowers.

As a Real Estate agent with this training, I focus on your housing needs by concentrating on the items listed below:

– Processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices

– Providing information to help military members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process

– Identifying and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes

– Military relocation processes needed to guide service members through the real estate transaction

– Explaining the basics of VA financing

– Members-only marketing tools and resources to keep me abreast of changes in VA requirements



Many service members may be preparing for a permanent change of station (PCS). Here are tips on settling outstanding matters related to your old address: (1) notify your landlord of your intent to move; (2) request a move-out inspection. If possible, try to organize a date after your household goods have been packed up and after you have had a chance to thoroughly clean the residence; (3) ask for your security deposit. If your landlord retains a portion (or all) of your security deposit and you disagree, it is a good idea to provide your reasons to your landlord in writing; and (4) move into your new home. Document the condition of your new home. Fill out a move-in inspection sheet. Take pictures. Contact your base legal assistance office if you are unsure of any of the terms and conditions of your lease.

For more PCS and relocation tips, visit the PCS section.